Tuesday, April 29, 2008
the movie
Today we started watching a movie where a guy goes to jail just to see what it's like, and how people get treated there. First I took it a little like a joke but then I felt really bad. From watching just a small segment of this movie, it becomes clear that jail doesn't change anyone to their good side, it just makes people become better criminals. There is absolutely no counseling or anything to help these people out. So if we are not making these people better people, then what is jail for?? Just to keep them locked up?...I think jails need to change, get counseling for these people and make them understand what they can do in the world besides killing people and selling drugs. Someone needs to teach them there are so many opportunities that they can take. But unfortunately it doesn't do that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I totally agree. Here in our jails theres like total punishment. No second chances and then you let these guys back on the streets that doing nothing but making them more smart by talkin to other guys who specialize in criminal acts
Post a Comment